The Curriculum:
Study Notes:
• If you are interested in pipe smoking I suggest reading Why You Should Smoke A Pipe.
• If you want to try pipe smoking for cheap I suggest reading How To Start Pipe Smoking.
• If you got a pipe and tobacco but don't know what to do next, read Instructions For Use.

More instructional and educational posts are to be found under the Pipe Class 101 page.

The Teacher's Lounge:
Personal Life and Pipe Philosophy Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

My First Guitar Video

Completely of the topic of pipes, I have recorded a short clip of me playing guitar a little while ago, and I wanted to share it on this site as well.  I am used to playing infront of an audience not a camera, so this was a new experience.  It's short and funky - a little too fast, I know - and I hope to make more of these soon.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment