The Curriculum:
Study Notes:
• If you are interested in pipe smoking I suggest reading Why You Should Smoke A Pipe.
• If you want to try pipe smoking for cheap I suggest reading How To Start Pipe Smoking.
• If you got a pipe and tobacco but don't know what to do next, read Instructions For Use.

More instructional and educational posts are to be found under the Pipe Class 101 page.

The Teacher's Lounge:
Personal Life and Pipe Philosophy Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A triumphant return from hiatus!

Wow, I can't believe it's been over ten months since I've posted here.  A lot has happened since then.  My little boy was born on December 13, 2012.  Also I found full time employment (funny enough, because I smoke a pipe - more on that later) in my field of product design.  Those two things are the main reason I haven't kept up with this site lately.  I've also moved from Long Beach to Orange to be closer to my work.

Of course, somethings are still the same:  I'm still teaching at CSULB; I've bought some new pipes, sold and gifted some old ones; and of course I've procured more tobacco to horde.

I have a lot to add to this site (including stories, pictures, and how-to's), and I've been making some changes around here as well.  Today I've split this blog into two sites:
  • This site will continue to be my personal blog, with pipe related (and sometimes just life related) stories and tidbits.  
  • The other blog, Pipe Class 101, will include all the educational, informational, and instructional posts.

There's lots more to come, so please come back often - and I promise I won't disappear again!

~TMP


No comments:

Post a Comment