The Curriculum:
Study Notes:
• If you are interested in pipe smoking I suggest reading Why You Should Smoke A Pipe.
• If you want to try pipe smoking for cheap I suggest reading How To Start Pipe Smoking.
• If you got a pipe and tobacco but don't know what to do next, read Instructions For Use.

More instructional and educational posts are to be found under the Pipe Class 101 page.

The Teacher's Lounge:
Personal Life and Pipe Philosophy Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A triumphant return from hiatus!

Wow, I can't believe it's been over ten months since I've posted here.  A lot has happened since then.  My little boy was born on December 13, 2012.  Also I found full time employment (funny enough, because I smoke a pipe - more on that later) in my field of product design.  Those two things are the main reason I haven't kept up with this site lately.  I've also moved from Long Beach to Orange to be closer to my work.

Of course, somethings are still the same:  I'm still teaching at CSULB; I've bought some new pipes, sold and gifted some old ones; and of course I've procured more tobacco to horde.

I have a lot to add to this site (including stories, pictures, and how-to's), and I've been making some changes around here as well.  Today I've split this blog into two sites:
  • This site will continue to be my personal blog, with pipe related (and sometimes just life related) stories and tidbits.  
  • The other blog, Pipe Class 101, will include all the educational, informational, and instructional posts.

There's lots more to come, so please come back often - and I promise I won't disappear again!

~TMP


1 comment:

  1. JRS Pipes and Tubes is the leading MS Rectangular pipe dealer. Among the pipes we sell you are those made by the world's best industrial manufacturers. We sell these amazing quality pipes in the market and they finally reach you.
    We sell you pipes that are manufactured in highly reputable firms and are monitored properly. Our rectangular pipes from JRS Pipes and Tubes are the best in terms of performance and stability in working with our customers. No matter what the situation may be, the pipes remain strong and still, so the customer does not have to worry about any losses.
    Why Choose Us As MS Rectangular Pipe Dealers?
    There are several standard sizes of MS rectangular pipes here. The hot-galvanized steel pipes are available here. We offer very affordable prices for these pipes. Zinc coating is also applied to the exterior surface of these pipes to prevent rusting.
    We only work with companies that guarantee to provide us with durable MS Rectangular Pipes. Earlier, we told you that the MS rectangular pipes we sell are shaped nicely and available in a variety of standard sizes on the market. The dimensions of these pipes can also be customized. For customers, we provide them with a choice of dimensions, and based on that, we will provide them with rectangular MS pipes.
    Visit:- https://jrspipesandtubes.com/ms-rectangular-pipe-dealers/

    ReplyDelete